Daniel Zhang conducts his IAP orchestra in a performance of Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony at Kresge Auditorium on February 3rd. Zhang is a junior in Chemistry and an Emerson Scholar in Music and Theater Arts.
News / Events
- Last chance to see The Pillowman!
- Tonight and tomorrow in Kresge Auditorium
- MTA Theater alum in NYC stage debut
- REVIEW – Makan’s Letting Time Circle Through Us by Either Or
- Elena Ruehr 2014 Guggenheim Fellow
- Brody’s Operation Epsilon wins Four IRNE Awards
- Interview with Jay Scheib
- Concerts this weekend at MIT
- Events, Events and More Events
- MIT theater alumnae in Present Simple
- David Deveau with Longwood Symphony, a review
- MIT Senior relishes challenges in stem cells and symphonies