Daniel Zhang conducts his IAP orchestra in a performance of Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony at Kresge Auditorium on February 3rd. Zhang is a junior in Chemistry and an Emerson Scholar in Music and Theater Arts.
News / Events
- Theater Arts Open House
- Tour de SHASS
- Jay Scheib in the New Yorker
- Keeril Makan work reviewed at Tanglewood
- A New England Emmy Award for Awakening: Evoking the Arab Spring Through Music
- Anna Kohler in I am Bleeding All Over the Place
- The Harvard vs MIT Musical – We’ll Get it Right
- Levitan Award Recipients in Music
- MIT Theater Arts at Rinaldi
- Mark Harvey’s “No Walls” at City Hall
- Evan Ziporyn stars in Arthur!
- Harbison premiere by Cantata Singers