The concert is on Friday, November 1 at 8pm in Killian Hall, 14W-111. Admission is free. Gabriela Diaz, violin; Jing Li, cello; and Heng-jin Park, piano, perform: Beethoven, Sonata for violin, Op. 12, No. 2; Mozart, Duo for violin and viola (arranged for violin and cello); Beethoven, Sonata for cello, Op. 102, No. 1; Dvorak, Piano Trio No. 3, Op. 65.
News / Events
- Last chance to see The Pillowman!
- Tonight and tomorrow in Kresge Auditorium
- MTA Theater alum in NYC stage debut
- REVIEW – Makan’s Letting Time Circle Through Us by Either Or
- Elena Ruehr 2014 Guggenheim Fellow
- Brody’s Operation Epsilon wins Four IRNE Awards
- Interview with Jay Scheib
- Concerts this weekend at MIT
- Events, Events and More Events
- MIT theater alumnae in Present Simple
- David Deveau with Longwood Symphony, a review
- MIT Senior relishes challenges in stem cells and symphonies