The concert is on Friday, November 1 at 8pm in Killian Hall, 14W-111. Admission is free. Gabriela Diaz, violin; Jing Li, cello; and Heng-jin Park, piano, perform: Beethoven, Sonata for violin, Op. 12, No. 2; Mozart, Duo for violin and viola (arranged for violin and cello); Beethoven, Sonata for cello, Op. 102, No. 1; Dvorak, Piano Trio No. 3, Op. 65.
News / Events
- Keeril Makan work reviewed at Tanglewood
- A New England Emmy Award for Awakening: Evoking the Arab Spring Through Music
- Anna Kohler in I am Bleeding All Over the Place
- The Harvard vs MIT Musical – We’ll Get it Right
- Levitan Award Recipients in Music
- MIT Theater Arts at Rinaldi
- Mark Harvey’s “No Walls” at City Hall
- Evan Ziporyn stars in Arthur!
- Harbison premiere by Cantata Singers
- Music, Science and Technology
- MTA Events this Thursday through Sunday
- Keeril Makan receives Howard Fellowship