The concert is on Friday, November 1 at 8pm in Killian Hall, 14W-111. Admission is free. Gabriela Diaz, violin; Jing Li, cello; and Heng-jin Park, piano, perform: Beethoven, Sonata for violin, Op. 12, No. 2; Mozart, Duo for violin and viola (arranged for violin and cello); Beethoven, Sonata for cello, Op. 102, No. 1; Dvorak, Piano Trio No. 3, Op. 65.
News / Events
- Clavisimbalum Concert this Wednesday
- Jay Scheib Interview in The Artery
- MIT Festival Jazz Ensemble Concert
- Jupiter Quartet Concert No. 2 at MIT
- In the Lewis Music Library today and tomorrow
- David Deveau soloist with Longwood Symphony Orchestra
- Harpsichord Recital by Peter Sykes
- A Concert of Music by Elena Ruehr
- TIMEOUT REVIEW OF SCHEIB, PLATONOV
- Who is Jay Scheib?
- Scheib play reviewed in the NYTimes
- Jay Scheib’s Platonov in WSJ