Jay Scheib is a director, designer and author of plays, operas and live art events. Named by American Theater Magazine as one of the 25 Artists who will shape the next 25 years of American theatre, he is internationally renowned for works of daring physicality, genre-defying performances and deep integration of new technologies. A Guggenheim Fellow and recipient of the Edgerton Award, he is Professor for Music and Theater Arts at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
News / Events
- Jay Scheib Interview in The Artery
- MIT Festival Jazz Ensemble Concert
- Jupiter Quartet Concert No. 2 at MIT
- In the Lewis Music Library today and tomorrow
- David Deveau soloist with Longwood Symphony Orchestra
- Harpsichord Recital by Peter Sykes
- A Concert of Music by Elena Ruehr
- TIMEOUT REVIEW OF SCHEIB, PLATONOV
- Who is Jay Scheib?
- Scheib play reviewed in the NYTimes
- Jay Scheib’s Platonov in WSJ
- Jay Scheib’s 2013 production of Powder Her Face in the News