Jay Scheib is a director, designer and author of plays, operas and live art events. Named by American Theater Magazine as one of the 25 Artists who will shape the next 25 years of American theatre, he is internationally renowned for works of daring physicality, genre-defying performances and deep integration of new technologies. A Guggenheim Fellow and recipient of the Edgerton Award, he is Professor for Music and Theater Arts at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
News / Events
- Tour de SHASS
- Jay Scheib in the New Yorker
- Keeril Makan work reviewed at Tanglewood
- A New England Emmy Award for Awakening: Evoking the Arab Spring Through Music
- Anna Kohler in I am Bleeding All Over the Place
- The Harvard vs MIT Musical – We’ll Get it Right
- Levitan Award Recipients in Music
- MIT Theater Arts at Rinaldi
- Mark Harvey’s “No Walls” at City Hall
- Evan Ziporyn stars in Arthur!
- Harbison premiere by Cantata Singers
- Music, Science and Technology