Keyboard player, conductor, and researcher specializing in medieval repertoires, David Catalunya cultivates a double profile as a performer and musicologist. He has brought the sound of his clavisimbalum to the most prestigious concert halls and Early Music festivals throughout Europe. He is regularly invited to give courses and master-classes at international centers of Early Music, such as the Conservatorium van Amsterdam, the Grieg Academy, and the ESMUC in Barcelona. This event was funded in part by the Council for the Arts at MIT.
News / Events
- Theater Arts Open House
- Tour de SHASS
- Jay Scheib in the New Yorker
- Keeril Makan work reviewed at Tanglewood
- A New England Emmy Award for Awakening: Evoking the Arab Spring Through Music
- Anna Kohler in I am Bleeding All Over the Place
- The Harvard vs MIT Musical – We’ll Get it Right
- Levitan Award Recipients in Music
- MIT Theater Arts at Rinaldi
- Mark Harvey’s “No Walls” at City Hall
- Evan Ziporyn stars in Arthur!
- Harbison premiere by Cantata Singers